type
status
date
slug
summary
tags
category
icon
password
notion image
以下是来自kimi.ai的逐句翻译内容:
  1. JOSEPH R. BIDEN, JR.
    1. 约瑟夫·R·拜登二世
  1. July 21, 2024
    1. 2024年7月21日
  1. My Fellow Americans,
    1. 我的美国同胞们,
  1. Over the past three and a half years, we have made great progress as a Nation
    1. 在过去三年半的时间里,我们作为一个国家取得了巨大的进步。
  1. Today, America has the strongest economy in the world.
    1. 今天,美国拥有世界上最强大的经济。
  1. We've made historic investments in rebuilding our Nation, in lowering prescription drug costs for seniors, and in expanding affordable health care to a record number of Americans.
    1. 我们对重建我们的国家进行了历史性投资,降低了老年人的处方药费用,并扩大了可负担的医疗保健,使之覆盖了创纪录数量的美国人。
  1. We've provided critically needed care to a million veterans exposed to toxic substances.
    1. 我们为暴露于有毒物质的百万退伍军人提供了急需的护理。
  1. Passed the first gun safety law in 30 years.
    1. 通过了30年来的第一部枪支安全法。
  1. Appointed the first African American woman to the Supreme Court.
    1. 任命了第一位非洲裔美国女性进入最高法院。
  1. And passed the most significant climate legislation in the history of the world.
    1. 并且通过了世界历史上最重要的气候立法。
  1. America has never been better positioned to lead than we are today.
    1. 美国从未像今天这样处于更好的领导地位。
  1. I know none of this could have been done without you, the American people.
    1. 我知道没有你们,美国人民,这一切都不可能实现。
  1. Together, we overcame a once in a century pandemic and the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.
    1. 我们一起克服了一个世纪一次的大流行和自大萧条以来最严重的经济危机。
  1. We've protected and preserved our Democracy.
    1. 我们保护并维护了我们的民主。
  1. And we've revitalized and strengthened our alliances around the world.
    1. 我们复兴并加强了我们在世界各地的联盟。
  1. It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve as your President.
    1. 担任你们的总统是我一生中最大的荣誉。
  1. And while it has been my intention to seek reelection, I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term.
    1. 虽然我一直打算寻求连任,但我认为为了我的政党和国家的最佳利益,我应该退下来,专注于完成我剩余任期的总统职责。
  1. I will speak to the Nation later this week in more detail about my decision.
    1. 我将在本周晚些时候更详细地向全国说明我的决定。
  1. For now, let me express my deepest gratitude to all those who have worked so hard to see me re-elected.
    1. 现在,让我向所有为我的连任努力工作的人表达我最深切的感谢。
  1. I want to thank Vice President Kamala Harris for being an extraordinary partner in all this work.
    1. 我要感谢副总统卡玛拉·哈里斯在所有这些工作中成为一位非凡的伙伴。
  1. And let me express my heartfelt appreciation to the American people for the faith and trust you have placed in me.
    1. 并让我表达我对美国人民的衷心感谢,感谢你们对我的信任和信任。
  1. I believe today what I always have: that there is nothing America can't do-when we do it together.
    1. 我今天相信的,和我一直相信的一样:只要我们团结一致,没有什么是美国做不到的。
  1. We just have to remember we are the United States of America.
    1. 我们只需要记住我们是美利坚合众国。
 
 
以下翻译来自Claude.AI:
Here's a sentence-by-sentence translation of the letter into Simplified Chinese, with the original English text followed by the Chinese translation: Joseph R. Biden, Jr. 约瑟夫·R·拜登,Jr. July 21, 2024 2024年7月21日 My Fellow Americans, 亲爱的美国同胞们, Over the past three and a half years, we have made great progress as a Nation. 在过去的三年半时间里,我们作为一个国家取得了巨大进步。 Today, America has the strongest economy in the world. We've made historic investments in rebuilding our Nation, in lowering prescription drug costs for seniors, and in expanding affordable health care to a record number of Americans. We've provided critically needed care to a million veterans exposed to toxic substances. Passed the first gun safety law in 30 years. Appointed the first African American woman to the Supreme Court. And passed the most significant climate legislation in the history of the world. America has never been better positioned to lead than we are today. 如今,美国拥有世界上最强大的经济。我们在重建国家、降低老年人处方药成本、为创纪录数量的美国人扩大可负担医疗保健方面进行了历史性投资。我们为一百万接触有毒物质的退伍军人提供了急需的护理。通过了30年来第一部枪支安全法。任命了第一位非裔美国女性进入最高法院。并通过了世界历史上最重要的气候立法。美国从未像今天这样处于更好的领导地位。 I know none of this could have been done without you, the American people. Together, we overcame a once in a century pandemic and the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. We've protected and preserved our Democracy. And we've revitalized and strengthened our alliances around the world. 我知道,如果没有你们——美国人民,这一切都不可能实现。我们一起克服了百年一遇的大流行病和自大萧条以来最严重的经济危机。我们保护和维护了我们的民主。我们还重振和加强了我们在世界各地的联盟。 It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve as your President. And while it has been my intention to seek reelection, I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term. 能够担任你们的总统是我一生中最大的荣誉。虽然我原本打算寻求连任,但我相信,为了我的政党和国家的最佳利益,我应该退出,并在剩余任期内专注于履行总统职责。 I will speak to the Nation later this week in more detail about my decision. 本周晚些时候,我将向全国人民更详细地阐述我的决定。 For now, let me express my deepest gratitude to all those who have worked so hard to see me reelected. I want to thank Vice President Kamala Harris for being an extraordinary partner in all this work. And let me express my heartfelt appreciation to the American people for the faith and trust you have placed in me. 现在,请允许我向所有为我连任而努力工作的人表示最深切的感谢。我要感谢副总统卡玛拉·哈里斯在所有这些工作中成为非凡的合作伙伴。同时,请让我向美国人民表达衷心的感激,感谢你们对我的信任。 I believe today what I always have: that there is nothing America can't do – when we do it together. We just have to remember we are the United States of America. 我今天依然相信我一直以来的信念:只要我们团结一致,美国就没有什么做不到的。我们只需要记住,我们是美利坚合众国。 [Signature] [签名]
 
中小企业财税实务必修课EP03:公司初始启动资金的来源该怎么配置?全部股东借款or全部股本金投入?中小企业财税实务必修课EP04:法人企业以技术投资入股的税负分析
Loading...